Monday 26 September 2011

Phew!!!

I have been on a baking frenzy!! Si is going away tomorrow for a couple of days and it will be just me and the little man. So I thought I would pre-make some dinners and some food for Si to take with him. I began baking at 5pm and have just sat down. Phew!

So on the roll call we have:

4 Naan Breads
2 portions of Chicken Shashlik
12 Lemon and Raisin Scones
8 Mini 3 Cheese, Bacon and Onion Tarts
1 Tomato and Cheese Quiche
1 Tomato, Bacon and Cheese Quiche
8 portions of Ham Soup
4 Thyme French Loaves (from my new favourite book "Confessions of A French Baker" by Peter Mayle and Gerard Auzet)
Fish Pie

And there is still more to make tomorrow:

Apple Rings
Carrot Cake
Gingerbread Men

I think I may have gone overboard! Oh well the freezer will be full again after our pre-holiday pillage and none of us are going to go hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment